Chanel's most over the top (and expensive) products ever
Watch the Christian Dior haute couture show
Luxury materials, exquisite craftsmanship and sweeping dresses take center stage at Paris haute couture fashion week.
- Lisa Kudrow Is 53 See Her Ageless Transformation Through the Years
- 23 Times Birthday Girl Hilary Swank Shared a Seriously Stunning Selfie
- Mila Kunis Reveals She and Ashton Kutcher Are Already Talking Baby No. 3
- Lucy Liu Shares Rare Photo of Her and Her Mini-Me Son on Elementary Set
- An Absolutely Ageless Christie Brinkley Goes Casual-Chic in N.Y.C.
Karl Lagerfeld debuted a very pricey Karl doll (retailing for $1,685) on Fendi's Fall 2014 runway, modeled by Cara Delevingne, and now, WWD is reporting there are more than 600 people on the waiting list. Karl serves as the creative director for both Fendi and Chanel, so we've rounded up some other ridiculous Chanel products that will set you back a couple thousand.
Click on the video to watch!