Chanel's most over the top (and expensive) products ever
Best celebrity style from Coachella
When your favorite celebs show up to music festivals looking this stylish, it's hard to pay attention to the bands!
- Brooklyn Beckham and Chlo Grace Moretz Look Gym-Ready While Traveling
- Sofa Vergara Shares a TBT Photo of Herself as a Beach-Bunny Teen in the 1980s
- Fresh-Faced Chrissy Teigen and Baby Luna Safely Escape During Fire Drill
- Kate Middleton Wears Missoni Coat at Somme Commemorations with Prince William and Prince Harry
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Her Washboard Abs in Cute New Family Photo
Karl Lagerfeld debuted a very pricey Karl doll (retailing for $1,685) on Fendi's Fall 2014 runway, modeled by Cara Delevingne, and now, WWD is reporting there are more than 600 people on the waiting list. Karl serves as the creative director for both Fendi and Chanel, so we've rounded up some other ridiculous Chanel products that will set you back a couple thousand.
Click on the video to watch!