How to get full, gorgeous brows - and look younger too
Best celebrity style from Coachella
When your favorite celebs show up to music festivals looking this stylish, it's hard to pay attention to the bands!
- Solange Knowles Celebrates Her Birthday in New Mexico With Beyonce and Friends
- Sofia Vergara Finally Joins SnapchatSee What She Posted First
- See Reese Witherspoon KickOff Summer Vacation with Her Kids
- Chrissy Teigen Just Shared a Sweet Pic of John Legend and Luna
- Celebrities Share Memories of the Late Bill Cunningham
Kelley Baker knows brows. She's transformed the brows of the casts of 'Game of Thrones' and 'True Blood,' and she believes in subtle changes that enhance your brows - and, ultimately, your face. When you have fuller brows, it makes you appear more youthful, since you have more hair in your earlier years and they tend to get more sparse as you age. In three steps, learn how to make your brows look their absolute best - no waxing necessary.
More from POPSUGAR:
100+ Drugstore Beauty Steals, All Under $10
17 Stars Who Dare to Bare Their Makeup-Free Skin
Skip the Salon With These Gorgeous (and Easy!) Hair Tutorials!
How to Get Nail Polish Off Just About Anything