Ever since Duchess Kate Middleton wore Alexander McQueen for her wedding day, the fashion house's annual sales soared by 27 percent. The brand announced a profit of 5 million pounds and sales of 41 million pounds for 2011, the year Kate tied the knot. The brand gained international praise when Sarah Burton, the creative director for Alexander McQueen, designed Kate Middleton's royal wedding dress. Since her wedding Kate has stepped out multiple times in Alexander McQueen.
Kate Middleton Credited For Rise in Alexander McQueen Sales
Watch the Christian Dior haute couture show
Luxury materials, exquisite craftsmanship and sweeping dresses take center stage at Paris haute couture fashion week.
- Kylie Jenner and Hailey Baldwin Cool Off with a Pool Party During the Heat Wave
- Nicole Richie Rocks the Revolve Hamptons Party in a Glam Orange Jumpsuit
- Reese Witherspoon Channels Her Inner Cowgirl in Nashville
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warrenare All Smiles as They Step Out For Date Night
- Grimm Actors Bitsie Tulloch and David Giuntoli Reveal Engagement at Comic-Con