Learn more about Lauren Book, L'Oreal Paris' 2013 Women of Worth honoree
Best celebrity style from Coachella
When your favorite celebs show up to music festivals looking this stylish, it's hard to pay attention to the bands!
- See the Biggest Celebrity Star Wars Fans on Instagram
- Halle Berry Gives a Super-Sexy First Look at Her New Lingerie Collection
- Lady Gaga Gifted This Super Glam Birthday Cake to One Lucky Medusa-Loving Designer
- Eddie Murphy Welcomes His Ninth Child
- Reese Witherspoon's Latest Book Reccomendation Is a Must-Read
Shop Style on AOL
Lauren is from Aventura, FL and she founded Lauren's Kids in 2007 to help protect children from the sexual abuse she, herself, experienced as a girl. Because studies show most abuse is preventable through education, Lauren's Kids created a statewide prekindergarten and kindergarten child sexual abuse curriculum called Safer, Smarter Kids. Lauren's Kids also provides guidance and support to those who have suffered sexual abuse and works to strengthen laws that prevent abuse and protect victims.
Watch the video above for more on Lauren Book's story.