Learn more about Lauren Book, L'Oreal Paris' 2013 Women of Worth honoree
Watch the Christian Dior haute couture show
Luxury materials, exquisite craftsmanship and sweeping dresses take center stage at Paris haute couture fashion week.
- Zendaya Totally Geeked Out When She Met Beyonce I Was Such a Nerd About It
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Impresses Us with Her Incredible Post-Workout Glow
- The Kardashian Sisters Wish Grandma MJ Happy Birthday with Adorable Throwback Pics
- Beyonce Adele and More Strong Women Lead the Nominations for the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- Nicky Hilton Rocks a Daring Cheetah Print Dress for Errands in N.Y.C.
Lauren is from Aventura, FL and she founded Lauren's Kids in 2007 to help protect children from the sexual abuse she, herself, experienced as a girl. Because studies show most abuse is preventable through education, Lauren's Kids created a statewide prekindergarten and kindergarten child sexual abuse curriculum called Safer, Smarter Kids. Lauren's Kids also provides guidance and support to those who have suffered sexual abuse and works to strengthen laws that prevent abuse and protect victims.
Watch the video above for more on Lauren Book's story.