Olivia Wilde's Wild Vintage T-Shirt
Watch the Christian Dior haute couture show
Luxury materials, exquisite craftsmanship and sweeping dresses take center stage at Paris haute couture fashion week.
- Chris Klein Welcomes a Son with Wife Laina Rose Thyfault
- Kim Kardashian West Goes Shopping with Her Girl Squad in Glorified Lingerie
- Kim Kardashian West Shares the Cutest Video of Smiley 7-Month-Old Son Saint
- Georgia May Jagger Shares the Style Philosophy She Inherited from Her Rockstar Dad Mick
- Lindsay Lohan Brushes Off the Drama While Yachting in a Flirty Floral Bikini
In the seventh grade, Wilde bought a Crazy Eddie t-shirt. Crazy Eddie was a retail business selling electronics in New York and surrounding states. Eddie became famous for his outrageous television commercials where he boasted "Crazy Eddie, his prices are IN-SA-A-A-A-A-ANE."
We were able to find a similar t-shirt Wilde describes in her interview but nothing can compare to an original.
Check out the video above for more on Olivia's oldest clothing.