Out with the old, in with the new? Controversy over Marine hats
Best celebrity style from Coachella
When your favorite celebs show up to music festivals looking this stylish, it's hard to pay attention to the bands!
- Michael Phelps's Newborn Son Is His Biggest Fan at Olympic Swimming Trials
- Erika Christensen Shares Adorable First Photo of Her Baby Girl
- Scarlett Johansson Named the Highest-Grossing Actress Ever
- Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Her Super Fit Physique in New Bikini Selfies
- Dancing with the Stars Pros Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Are Expecting a Baby
A new design has been proposed for hats worn by the Marine Corps, but many are not in favor. The new hats are thinner and smaller, aimed to look equally as good on women as men, but the sentiment is that they're now too "girly." Another objection to the new design is that the current hat, known as a cover, has been a part of the Marine uniform since 1922, and many don't feel the need to change.
Watch the video above for more.