Shocking 36-second video shows the effects of photoshop on a model's body
14 times Princess Diana threw protocol out the window
Despite her brief life, she left an enduring impact on the royal family and the world. She understood the power of fashion -- and she was the original royal rule breaker.
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel's Son Axl Celebrates His 3rd Birthday in Mini Yeezy Sneakers
- "Soul Searcher" Reese Witherspoon Hits the Gym Then Goes Summer-Chic in Los Angeles
- Michael Jacksons Kids Honor Their Late Father with Touching Tributes on His Birthday
- The Spice Girls Reunite with Cake Wine and Plenty of Selfies
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Vintage Britney Spears with a Yellow Python at a Kid's Birthday Party
This 36-second clip shows how much of an effect a computer can have on a model's body: through airbrushing, stretching, and thinning to make her into a more stunning -- and unrealistic -- version of herself. The time-lapse feature is from GlobalDemocracy.com, created in 2011. It garnered attention for the site's demand for a disclaimer to accompany any and all airbrushing that is done to a model's body, and has recently resurfaced.
We acknowledge that digitally-altered photos may be unavoidable in the fashion industry, but we hope that alterations this intense aren't the norm. We agree with many of the comments on the video so far, that the model was beautiful to begin with. Watch the video above to see!